Monday, January 3, 2011

Details, Details

So today is my first day 'unemployed' - okay not really, but it kinda feels like it. I'm working about 80 hours with TDS from now until March 11th and this week I'll put in about 8 hours, but not until Wednesday & Thursday, so that's why I'm feeling unemployed. I had a whole list of things to accomplish and here it is almost 4:30 and I feel like I've barely started. So many little details to work through!

Today's accomplishments:

  • organized a storage unit
  • bought a shipping kennel for Rogue
  • contacted the shipping company for information
  • ordered identity card photos online
  • packed another couple of boxes of kitchen stuff (how did my kitchen get to be so big??)
  • cancelled the Sunday newspaper
  • confirmed our third house showing for Friday evening! (fingers crossed please!)
Really? Is that all? Just seems like I should have gotten a lot more done ... maybe tomorrow! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment