Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Too Handsome for Saudi

There are a lot of strange stories that come out of Saudi Arabia and this one I just had to share. Apparently, 3 Emirati men from Abu Dhabi were visiting Saudi for a festival of some kind and were deported.

Did they break the rules and show public displays of affection?   ...   no ...

Did they start some kind of protest against the government?   ... no ...

Did they steal, cheat or harm someone?   ... no ...

None of these, they were deported because they were considered too handsome! The religious police thought they were so handsome that women at the festival might fall for them. So, of course, the next logical step would be to deport them back to Abu Dhabi.

Are you kidding me?! I swear, just when I think I'm starting to understand ...

TIME News Article

Anyone else have that song in their head? "I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt ... "

No comments:

Post a Comment