Sunday, August 5, 2012

Walking Tour of Bellagio

Brian was still resting up (in the hopes that he would be well enough for more wine at dinner) and Brad & Sherry were having a coke at the cafe overlooking the lake, so I decided to venture out on a walking tour of Bellagio with my camera. Here's what I found.

The hotel right next door. The pool was awfully inviting as it was pretty hot that day.

This was a walk down to La Punta, one coastline of Bellagio that overlooks the split of the lake. Even the walk was pretty.

The view from La Punta.
One of the many lovely streets of Bellagio. I tried to do a little shopping, but nothing really caught my eye. Plenty to look at, not a ton to buy.

This former church is now a residence.

Another view from the other side of the pennisula. Gorgeous day!

I walked about an hour and took my time and just enjoyed the beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment